Role of the HEI coordinator
Each year, the coordination of the consortium is assigned to one of the consortium’s partner, being the direct beneficiary of the national agency for the EU Erasmus+ program for education, training, youth and sport. The consortium coordinator has the administrative and financial responsibility of the project both towards the national agency for the EU Erasmus+ program for education, training, youth and sport as towards the consortium partners. The consortium coordinator is also responsible for managing the Erasmus subsidies and for reporting it’s financing;
The consortium coordinator plays an active role in managing the project in terms of:
- Administrative and financial management;
- Quantitative and qualitative management;
- Cross management and good practices.
Role of the HEI partners in Consortium:
- Active participation in cross management and good practices;
- Active participation in quantitative and qualitative management;
- Responsibility for the quality, content and academic recognition for its students Erasmus professional traineeships;
- To ensure diffusion actions next to its partners;
- Elaboration of the applications process and selection of candidates;
- To ensure the monitoring of grantees to monitoring of mobility;
- Diffusion of results.